Thursday, May 19, 2011

Issues and Lets begin

I created a side bar for different links but I can only get a couple to link up...why???? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong so if you know please HELP.

There were two I couldn't get working so here are the web addresses.

http://www.tipjunkie.com/activities-for-kids/

http://www.usuchild.usu.edu/SAG.pdf

Now to get started. We went through the alphabet and picked things to do with each letter. Doing one to three letters a week. Do it on your own time and how you want, these are just ideas.

Last year I had my kids start with the alphabet of the day and think of as many things as they could that started with that letter. Draw pictures of those things and then pick one they wanted to research online.


Wednesday June 1st: Animals-Research an animal of your choice
Treat: Animal Crackers
Craft: www.dltk-kids.com/animals/index.html

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the usu one is because it's a pdf--try it with a site that links you to the pdf maybe?

    ReplyDelete