Friday, June 24, 2011

Additional Info: Letters M and N

Someone asked about the dates on the movies over at Cinifour so here are the dates the movies are showing.

6/7-6/30 How to Train your Dragon
7/4-7/7 Nanny McPhee Returns
7/11-7/12 Dispicable Me
7/18-7/21 Ramona and Beezus
7/25-7/28 Gulliver's Travels
8/1-8/4 Narnia Voyage of the Dawn Treader
8/8-8/11 Yogi Bear

I'm excited I ordered a chinese jump rope online. I found a cheap one on Ebay. Now to learn some how to do it again.

I have Letters M and N scheduled for the 6th and 8th of July.

For M: Go to Gossners for Milk. We had discussed about taking a tour at Gossners but I haven't called yet.
Talk about Money. I'm wondering if there is a credit union or bank that would let us come in and give a short lesson to the kids on what happens to the money at the bank.

Snack: M&M's

For N: Nights- Do nighttime activities during the day. One that my kids love to play is ghost in the graveyard. Let the kids stay up later to watch the stars.

There's a lot of fun N activities here http://www.preschoolexpress.com/alphabet_station04/n_activities.shtml

Snack: Nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment