Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pioneer Activities

Did you know today is National Junk Food day? ...yeah me either. I'm pretty sure I'll observe it though ha ha. Here is a run down on this weekends activities.

North Logan has some fun things going on...since I'd rather not write it all down, just click and paste this web address : http://www.ci.north-logan.ut.us/temp/2011July24Flier.pdf

As for Logan City, here is the schedule of events: http://www.loganutah.org/parks_and_rec/dept_information/images/Special_Events/2011LoganCityPioneerDayCelebration.pdf

Happy Pioneer Day...and may you get lots of candy at the parade :)

1 comment:

  1. If anyone is interested, I "host" a potluck picnic at the Pioneer Day fireworks at Willow Park every year (gotta love free family-friendly activities!). It is a "come one, come all' prospect with family and friends (and their friends). You can find us under the tree between the volleyball sand pits, the kid's playground, and the horseshoe pit. I usually get there around 4 or 5...be sure to bring your own chairs or blankets, it can sometimes get a little chilly while we wait for the fireworks to start. I'd love to see y'all there!

    ReplyDelete