Monday, July 18, 2011

T and U

T- TEA PARTY. Or as I call them at our house punch parties ha ha. I created a Westwood Restaurant box a few years ago that we pull out when we have our Punch parties. I added the burners on the bottom with a black sharpie so they can use it to play kitchen with also. Inside we have our "play" dishes and menus.

I made a menu and laminated it. It has common snacks like Gold Fish Fillet is gold fish, or Sliced and Fried Spudnik (chips), Breaded Sticks (pretzels) etc.. The kids love it when I act like a French waiter and yell at the cook (Jacques) who cooks in our pantry.
Have your kids make up their own menu.
I also have kept those plastic cards they send in the mail for credit card offers. Then at the end they pay with that or monopoly money.



U is for Utah.
Hop online and learn about Utah. Visit your local visitors center.

For a treat you can make Upside down cake, umbrella shaped cookies or these Unicorn cupcakes.
http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/u-is-for-unicorn-cupcake-686562/

What ideas do you have for T and U?

No comments:

Post a Comment